BABY PANDA at San Diego Zoo

BABY PANDA AT SAN DIEGO ZOO>
The baby is not so small any more. Click here to see him!
CLICK ON "X" (arrows) to make really big!

NEWER BABY at the NATIONAL ZOO (Washington, D.C.) Click HERE.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Meet My Box-Loving Friends, Part 5


Meet Pemberley from Oregon. She is named after the fictional country estate  in Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice. When she is not sitting in boxes, take a look at her antics here.

(I hope you don't mind that I'm showing off your beautiful furs, Pemberley.)
[She's kind of bashful......]


5 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

That box is a perfect fit!

Really.

The Florida Furkids said...

We love shoeboxes almost as much as Mom loves shoes! Thanks for introducing us to Pemberley.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Anonymous said...

Oh! She is adorable!! Marley here..If I were not trying to get Stella over at Amy's..I would flirt with you. Well if Stella stands me up we might have to see what we can do.
Sorry Mandu, I havn't talked with you much.but your a mancat so you know how it is when you see such little diva's.
Later, Marley

Pemberley said...

Hello! Thank you for featuring me on your blog :) My human lady has been hogging the laptop so I am only now getting back to all my fans. You are a very beautiful Himmie!

amanda said...

Hello Pemberley! I love playing with shoes too...Rio