BABY PANDA at San Diego Zoo

BABY PANDA AT SAN DIEGO ZOO>
The baby is not so small any more. Click here to see him!
CLICK ON "X" (arrows) to make really big!

NEWER BABY at the NATIONAL ZOO (Washington, D.C.) Click HERE.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Resting After my Big Day

 

 

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to wish me a Happy Birthday. Marco sent an electronic card. I need to make some things clear....Max (the Bulldog), StrangeCat, Foxy Loxy, and Polar Bear all live here. They are not gifts. The Lemur showed up on my birthday. Can you believe this? For my birthday, I got a doggie pad to sleep on (Mom says it's because I am so big when I stretch), and doggie food and water dishes (Dad says it's because I kept tipping over the smaller dishes). Then I got a doggie alligator squeek toy (which I love) and a bean's wabbly toy (which I found before my birthday and dragged all over the house).

TK, I have this really big bag of "Science Diet" made for the big kitties (me) and it tastes so good! I guess now that I have all this doggie stuff, I can invite Khyra and Twinkie over for a party!

Marley, I finally got around to getting on the scale. I weigh 12 1/2 pounds. Is that good?
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anya said...

Take all the rest that you need sweet Mandu!!
I hope you had a fantastic day :))))
Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

Jacqueline said...

You look adorable resting up from your big day; hope you didn't have too many niptinis yesterday!!hehe...You are such a handsome mancat now that you're 1!; our Mom just wants to rub your gorgeous furs!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Cindy said...

How sweet! Hope you enjoyed your day!

The Island Cats said...

Oh man! We missed your birthday! Well, happy birthday a day late! It sure looks like you had a good time!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

wow, looks like you had a wonderful b-day. that is a really great bed! it looks soooo confy! you are a big mancat now! YAY!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Keep the pawty going!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You look so tuckered out my friend!! Have a good snooze now!

Pip said...

Science Diet sounds yummy! So glad you gets to eat big-kitty food.
We hopes you likes your goggy stuff. I sleeps on a goggy bed too. Is a big-boy bed!
Rest well my friend.
TK

Anonymous said...

Mandu...Marley here...Happy Belated Birthday!!
Sorry we missed yeaterday our Mom has been very busy since her car accident.

I want you to know Mandu you're the best..in fact your my best buddy. I love you and really hope your day was great.

Good pictures mom.
Your Buddy Marley